Hello and Welcome...

Hello & Welcome...My name is Anne-Marie, I am a full-time administration assistant for a local housing association, I have a husband, two adult sons, and a mad dog named Fritz. I spend any spare minute crafting (although there are never enough spare minutes)...anything from making cards, papercrafts, knitting, crochet, baking and making jams, curds etc. I also enjoy growing my own fruit/veg in my greenhouse/garden.


I hope I will post something that may be of interest to you.
..thanks for visiting xx

Friday 14 March 2014

Gruffies & Guests Challenge #3 Fit for Mum or Special Female

Hi All

Here's my half-way reminder for our latest challenge over at Gruffies & Guests the lovely theme this month is Fit for Mum or Special Female.  



The Lucky Winner will receive a £15 voucher from our Sponsor Scribble and Scrap

The Scribble & Scrap Shop 

Here's my DT creation, hope it gives some inspiration and helps you with your creations.


I have made this for my Mum for Mother's Day, using the cute Happy Hoppers image from the Gruffies & Happy Hoppers cd


Which you can get HERE


I have used a glossing glue pen on the bubbles to make them 3d, not sure if you can see from the picture but it gives a great effect.


I cut a piece out of a facecloth to make the mini towel.

Hope you like my card.  Please join us over at Gruffies & Guests and enter this month's blog challenge with your lovely mother's day cards or cards for a special female.  I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations.

Thanks for popping by Anne-Marie xx







5 comments:

  1. great card Anne-Marie hun those letter dies are so useful too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the little flannel and bubble details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! I love the towel...it just makes it pop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really calming card that any mum would treasure. Love the layout and that adorable flannel/towel embellishment finishes this card off perfectly.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete