Hello and Welcome...

Hello & Welcome...My name is Anne-Marie, I am a full-time administration assistant for a local housing association, I have a husband, two adult sons, and a mad dog named Fritz. I spend any spare minute crafting (although there are never enough spare minutes)...anything from making cards, papercrafts, knitting, crochet, baking and making jams, curds etc. I also enjoy growing my own fruit/veg in my greenhouse/garden.


I hope I will post something that may be of interest to you.
..thanks for visiting xx

Friday 16 January 2015

Gruffies & Guests Challenge #13 - Anything Goes with option of Buttons/Bows


Hi all

Just 'blogging in' with our half-way reminder for Challenge #13 as usual it is Anything Goes, but there is the option of using Buttons and/or Bows.

My DT card image is from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Triple cd, lots of little mice having fun!


In with the theme of buttons I've used tri-boss Boofle embossing folder 

This month's challenge winner will receive a £10 voucher (UK postage only) to spend at 
The Scribble & Scrap Shop

So come on and get your creative fingers working; join us over at Gruffies & Guests where you'll see lots of inspiration from the DT team.

Good luck in the Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy New Year ~ hope 2015 is all you wish for
Anne-Marie x


2 comments:

  1. Ooh what an adorable image your card and image is as always gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete