Hello and Welcome...

Hello & Welcome...My name is Anne-Marie, I am a full-time administration assistant for a local housing association, I have a husband, two adult sons, and a mad dog named Fritz. I spend any spare minute crafting (although there are never enough spare minutes)...anything from making cards, papercrafts, knitting, crochet, baking and making jams, curds etc. I also enjoy growing my own fruit/veg in my greenhouse/garden.


I hope I will post something that may be of interest to you.
..thanks for visiting xx

Sunday 5 January 2014

Feeling Old

I'm sitting in my Craft room feeling old this afternoon :(  just finished making my youngest son Adam's 21st birthday card!  Where has the time gone?  My eldest son Craig will be 24 this year!!

I struggled with what to put on the card, men are so much harder to make cards for aren't they? Well, I came up with this...


...I'm quite pleased with it.  What do you think?  Hopefully he will like it too.

Adam's birthday is on Tuesday so we're going out for a Chinese meal (just four of us) and then going out for a family meal on Saturday (10 of us) so I think the diet will have to wait until next week :)

Thanks for stopping by...Anne-Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment