Hello and Welcome...

Hello & Welcome...My name is Anne-Marie, I am a full-time administration assistant for a local housing association, I have a husband, two adult sons, and a mad dog named Fritz. I spend any spare minute crafting (although there are never enough spare minutes)...anything from making cards, papercrafts, knitting, crochet, baking and making jams, curds etc. I also enjoy growing my own fruit/veg in my greenhouse/garden.


I hope I will post something that may be of interest to you.
..thanks for visiting xx

Saturday 4 January 2014

Gruffies

Well...I've been having a play with my new Gruffies & Happy Hoppers cd rom, getting a bit of practice in for my DT Project for the new Gruffies & Guests Challenge Blog which went live this morning, please pop in and join in the fun.

Here are a couple of cards I have made...what do you think?



My DT project is in hand, and won't go 'live' until Saturday, 18th January as I'm in Team B.  But you don't have to wait until then, Team A's fantastic projects are already live, so please have a look and gain inspiration on using these fab images to make your own projects and enter them into the challenge.  There is a £10 voucher to be won from our Sponsor 


Hope to see your lovely creations soon, and Good Luck in the Challenge :) xx

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards & great post thank you so pleased you are on the team xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaz, much appreciated as I'm a little nervous as this is my first DT position, and only recently got into blogging, but I think all is going well so far :) xx

      Delete
  2. Super cards Anne-Marie, I especially love the bunting that you have used. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elke, the bunting die is off Joanna Sheen's website, it cuts really well, love it :) xx

      Delete
  3. looking good hun commented on the Challenge blog today - very good luck when u go live xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet adorable cards!

    Hugs!
    Amy~DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne-Marie, Happy New Year. Two stunning but totally different cards. Love the colours/shape of the first one. Love the addition of the banner on the purple card. It'shad to go on my wish list. I shall look forward to working with you on Gruffies and Guests Design Team, best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kym, thanks for your message, happy new year to you too! I'm really excited to be on the Gruffies & Guests design team, I'm sure we're all going to have great fun! xx

    ReplyDelete