Hello and Welcome...

Hello & Welcome...My name is Anne-Marie, I am a full-time administration assistant for a local housing association, I have a husband, two adult sons, and a mad dog named Fritz. I spend any spare minute crafting (although there are never enough spare minutes)...anything from making cards, papercrafts, knitting, crochet, baking and making jams, curds etc. I also enjoy growing my own fruit/veg in my greenhouse/garden.


I hope I will post something that may be of interest to you.
..thanks for visiting xx

Wednesday 6 November 2013

I'm a Winner!

After another stressful day at work this has really cheered me up 

CRAFT, CHAT, SHARE AND CARE page...

The well deserved winner of the AUTUMN IS COMING competition is

TADAAA

Well done Anne-Marie Thorley.

Please inbox me with your address hunni so I can your prize off to you. XX




Thank you so much xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun as the leader of that group you are a very deserved winner and a lovely group member ty so much for joining in x please pop on ov er and take a peek at my very recent blog x http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received a lovely bag of goodies as my prize, delivered to my house by the lovely Elke, had a nice chat over a cuppa, thank you so much :) x

    ReplyDelete