Hello and Welcome...

Hello & Welcome...My name is Anne-Marie, I am a full-time administration assistant for a local housing association, I have a husband, two adult sons, and a mad dog named Fritz. I spend any spare minute crafting (although there are never enough spare minutes)...anything from making cards, papercrafts, knitting, crochet, baking and making jams, curds etc. I also enjoy growing my own fruit/veg in my greenhouse/garden.


I hope I will post something that may be of interest to you.
..thanks for visiting xx

Sunday 3 November 2013

Knitting or Crochet?

I've been playing...making phone socks...but can't decide whether the knitted version or crochet version of an owl one is the best. The first two are knitted and the third is crochet. I would love it if you could give me feedback.





I am making a stash of goodies for a Christmas Fair in a couple of weeks, sharing a table with a friend.  I've already hand knitted a few scarves and of course made lots of cards (which you can see on my facebook page).







Any feedback that you can give will be very much appreciated.

Anne-Marie x


No comments:

Post a Comment